Last year Westminster City Council, in collaboration with the Greater London Authority (GLA), launched one of the first local ‘Infrastructure Coordination Development Services’ in London. The scheme is designed to ensure that Westminster developments stitch neatly into local infrastructure networks, avoiding disruption through the planning and delivery stages, and enabling construction projects to progress more swiftly and cost efficiently.
This technical webinar will give WPA members an opportunity to learn about how this new service can aid the design, management, and delivery of development projects in the City of Westminster. Following a short presentation about the scheme’s services, scope and fee structure, attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions directly to Westminster’s in-house Infrastructure Coordinator, Nicola Coppen.
- Nicola Coppen – Infrastructure Coordinator, Westminster City Council
- Kevin Goad – Director, City Highways, Westminster City Council
- Kosh Kar – Development Lead, Infrastructure Coordination, Greater London Authority
- Grace Packard – Principal Consultant, Momentum Transport (Discussion moderator)
- Molly Strauss – Head of Infrastructure, Greater London Authority
Questions for panellists are welcome and can be submitted in advance to email@example.com.Register here