WPA NextGen invited students from across the University of Westminster community to a live webinar exploring career options within the built environment.
The webinar brought together members from the NextGen committee to share their career experiences to date and shine a light on a wide range of industry roles. Following the session, attendees had the opportunity to connect with members of the NextGen committee as part of a wider mentoring scheme.
- Aroosa Ahmed, Lendlease, Assistant Project Manager
- Warda Ahmed, Dolphin Living, Development Manager
- Matthew Barratt, CBRE GI, Asset Manager
- Rupert Calvert, Darling Associates, Associate
- Ciara Daffy (Chair), WPA NextGen Vice Chair / CBRE GI, Asset Manager
- Andy Hing, Shaftesbury plc, Acquisitions and Valuations
To find out more about this event and mentoring scheme, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.