WPA NextGen’s first thought leadership seminar will be about the transformational changes happening in the West End’s office market. The experience of occupiers is being prioritised more than ever before, with health and well-being, the local retail experience and leasehold flexibility being designed into the heart of new schemes. This seminar will explore these new trends and examine how landlords can respond.
- James Burrage, WPA NextGen Chair and Development Manager at Great Portland Estates (Moderator)
- Richard Holberton, Head of Occupier Research (EMEA) at CBRE (Presentation)
- Katherine Bain, Senior Director (Advisory & Transaction Services- Occupier) at CBRE
- Grant Kanik, Interior Design Director at HKS
- Kavita Kumari, Principal Engineer (Sustainable Design) at Cundall
- Chris Robinson, Assistant Director (Financial Advisory – Real Estate), Deloitte LLP
Whilst the event runs from 08:00am-10:00am, the seminar will take place between 8:30am-9:30am.
Please note: While this is a NextGen event aimed at supporting the next generation of industry leaders, other WPA members are welcome on proviso they are joined by their NextGen colleagues. Please do share internally so your company’s emerging talent is involved in our NextGen network.