On 1 May, Great Portland Estates hosted WPA NextGen’s first thought leadership seminar. It explored the increasingly important role that occupiers play in the West End office market.
Over 110 members attended the breakfast event. It opened with a presentation by Richard Holberton, CBRE’s Head of EMEA Occupier Research, who gave an overview of the 2019 Occupiers’ Survey. Download the survey here.
This was followed by a panel discussion involving:
- Katherine Bain, Senior Director (Advisory & Transaction Services- Occupier) at CBRE
- James Burrage, Development Manager at Great Portland Estates; WPA NextGen Chair (moderator)
- Grant Kanik, Interior Design Director at HKS
- Kavita Kumari, Principal Engineer (Sustainable Design) at Cundall
- Chris Robinson, Assistant Director (Financial Advisory – Real Estate), Deloitte LLP
WPA NextGen is a bespoke programme of events and thought leadership activities targeted at younger people working in West End real estate. The programme is driven by a steering group of young industry professionals, listed here.
To find out more about the WPA NextGen programme, or to sign up for WPA NextGen newsletters and communications, contact email@example.com