Social media has become an increasingly important tool for the built environment sector to engage with customers and communities, and this shift to digital communication has been galvanised by the Covid-19 pandemic. London’s leading property companies are using Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other platforms to build communities online, as people can no longer gather in Central London’s offices, retail centres and public spaces.
This joint webinar from London Property Alliance (CPA & WPA) and NLA (New London Architecture) will explore how social media platforms are being used at the time of Covid-19, and opportunities to use digital tools to help rebuild London’s economy when the crisis abates.
- Karen Baines: Shaftesbury – Head of Group Marketing & Communications
- Benjamin O’Connor: One City platform and NLA – Director
- Leanne Tritton: ING Media – Founder & Managing Director
- Rose Wangen-Jones: London & Partners – Managing Director, Marketing
- Rosie Day: London Property Alliance – Director (Chair)