Presentation slides can be downloaded here.
Hear from the Westminster City Council’s Cabinet member Cllr Matthew Green about the council’s ambitions and how the new City Plan can help support recovery. A presentation of new research from JLL also explains the impact of the pandemic on market trends for Central London office space.
An expert panel of industry and local government leaders look to the future, to see how Westminster’s commercial real estate market will respond to the extraordinary challenges of Covid-19. They will discuss how the real estate sector, with support of policymakers, can help ensure that the West End remains a world-leading destination for workers, businesses, and visitors.
Opening speech / introduction:
- Cllr Matthew Green, Westminster City Council – Cabinet Member for Business & Planning
- James Norton, JLL – Director, UK Research
- Amanda Sheppard, WPA NextGen Chair / Grosvenor GBI – Asset Manager (moderator)
- Deirdra Armsby, Westminster City Council – Director of Place Shaping & Town Planning
- Matthew Flood, Landsec – Head of Occupier Markets
- Michelle McGrath, Capco – Executive Director
- Charles Pinchbeck, JLL Director – Capital Markets