The demand for commercial buildings in Central London is changing. Major companies are wanting to use co-working spaces and flexible offices, alongside start-ups and scale-ups. Meanwhile, successful retailers are looking to provide a more ‘experiential’ offer for their customers.
Use-class flexibility and a more innovative use of buildings will be key to ensuring that the West End remains a leading commercial district on the global stage.
Hosted at Landsec’s new flexible office product ‘MYO’ in Victoria, this morning breakfast seminar for WPA members will explore the key issues to achieving greater flexibility in the planning system and the West End market.
- Samantha Bain-Mollison, Head of Retail at Shaftesbury PLC
- Simon Brown, Director at CBRE
- Louise Dransfield, Senior Reporter at EG (moderator)
- Oliver Knight, Head of MYO at Landsec
- James Wickham, Partner at Gerald Eve
Unfortunately this event has now reached capacity and we will not be accepting any further RSVPs. If you would like to be added to the waiting list please contact firstname.lastname@example.org