Over 150 members joined us for the last WPA seminar of 2018 to discuss the draft Westminster City Plan.
After an initial presentation by Cabinet member Cllr Richard Beddoe, a panel discussion was chaired by Craig McWilliam, Vice Chair of WPA and Chief Executive of Grosvenor GBI. Members were able to hear directly from senior Westminster City Council councillors and officers on the key issues within the Plan including details on the draft mixed use policy, affordable housing, retail and wider use class flexibility and planning policies to support the future of Oxford Street.
- Cllr Richard Beddoe, Cabinet Member for Place Shaping and Planning at Westminster City Council
- Barbara Brownlee, Executive Director of Growth, Planning and Housing at Westminster City Council
- Julia Corkey, Director of Policy, Performance and Communications at Westminster City Council
- Kimberley Hopkins, City & Planning Policy Team Leader at Westminster City Council
- Stuart Love, Chief Executive of Westminster City Council
Many thanks to all the members who attended, to Montagu Evans for sponsoring and to The Pollen Estate for hosting at their Cork Street Galleries scheme.
VIEW THE PRESENTATION SLIDES HERE