We’re hiring! Come join us with this exciting opportunity to help drive our membership and stakeholder communications.
- Job title: Communications Manager
- Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
- Location: Holborn, London
- Deadline: 6 January 2020
The successful candidate will help drive the CPA’s and WPA’s membership and external communications by supporting our engagement with politicians and policymakers, as well as with CPA and WPA Board members: senior industry professionals, who are spearheading investment and placemaking in the City of London and London’s West End.
The Communications Manager will:
- Collaborate with colleagues on, contribute to and play a lead role on our programme of seminars, receptions and research
- Produce content for e-newsletters / social media posts
- Undertake ad-hoc research
- Liaise with our extensive network of industry and policy contacts
- Help develop new relationships in order to advance the work of both associations.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years’ proven communications / public affairs expertise, ideally in the property / built environment or related sectors.
If you are ready to progress your career to the next level in a fast-paced and interesting environment, with a supportive culture and positive outlook, get in touch!
To apply please email email@example.com with a covering letter explaining how you meet the requirements outlined in this job description alongside an up-to-date CV
Interviews may take place before this application deadline, so we strongly encourage early applications.