This evening reception will bring together leading property industry professionals and policymakers to discuss the role of arts and culture in the economic and social vibrancy of the UK’s great cities.
Members will hear from a panel of local government and property industry leaders about the cultural assets that help create successful places.
- Deirdra Armsby, Director of Planning & Place Shaping at Westminster City Council
- Alex Chinneck, artist and designer
- Michael Meadows, Planning Director at British Land
- Kim Streets, Chief Executive of Museums Sheffield
- Craig McWilliam, Chair of Westminster Property Association and Chief Executive Officer of Grosvenor Britain & Ireland (welcome and moderator)
The reception is a joint event by City, Westminster and Sheffield property associations: CPA, WPA and S-PA. It will take place amongst a private view of “John Ruskin: The Power of Seeing”, a major new exhibitions of Ruskin’s paintings at the Two Temple Place.
This event has proved very popular with members and we have now reached capacity. If you would like to be added to the waiting list please contact email@example.com